With so much going on in the world of AdviseInc, it can be difficult to keep track of what we are working on, and how it might impact upon you, our customers. That’s why we will be regularly publishing Orange Segments – an all-in-one update covering company news, product developments and wider industry trends. Here is our latest update:
– We’ve just launched Beta 2 of the AdviseInc platform, and we are already busy working away on the third iteration (which we will update you on in good time!). Given the positive progress we have made, and with the feedback overwhelmingly positive so far, we are still on track to launch the platform later this year.
– With inflation affecting all of us in our daily lives, the big question is: are we seeing significant price changes across the digital health landscape? Using the AdviseInc Index to measure inflation by tracking the price movement for baskets of clinical products, the short answer is, not yet. However, we are seeing significant price increases in a series of sub-categories, including endoscopy. With so many contracts agreed before the war in Ukraine, this trend looks set to continue more broadly across the sector as they begin to come up for renewal. To keep you updated, we are working with HCSA and other industry partners to not only show price inflation but to give context as to why prices are moving. Watch this space.
– NHSSBS data extraction automation is now complete, and we have agreed a plan to move SBS customers over to automated feeds. But what does that mean for you? It means that if you are an SBS customer, you can transition to automated feeds for the bulk of data feeding into PD – if you haven’t heard from our Support Team already, send us an email and we will get the ball rolling! A special thanks goes out to the team at SBS for helping to manage the automation, and saving valuable time for our NHS colleagues.
– If you are a GHX user, you can automate your catalogue feed directly to AdviseInc. Contact us to find out more and how!
– We need your help. We’re looking for volunteers to become part of The A-Team, our AdviseInc Platform Test Group, helping to shape the future of procurement analytics across healthcare. Over the next few weeks, we will be reaching out to procurement teams directly – but if you’re keen to be involved, don’t hesitate to get in touch beforehand. We’ll even throw in on of our famous orange notepads to say thanks! You can email us at email@example.com
Get in touch