With so much going on in the world of AdviseInc, it can be difficult to keep track of what we are working on, and how it might impact you. Covering company news, product developments and wider industry trends, this all-in-one update is a sure way to get up to speed. There’s a lot to cover, so let’s dive in…
- 1>At the start of September, six members of our team dusted off their bikes and kitted themselves out in lycra for the London to Brighton bike ride. The team conquered the 55-mile cycle in just over four hours – Ditchling Beacon, and all – raising more than £2,300 for NHS Charities Together. The charity supports our incredible NHS staff so that they can continue with their vital life-saving work. We’re so proud of our team and thankful to everyone who donated.
- 1>Over the past few months, we have hosted a number of ‘drop-in’ sessions for our PD users. The turnout for these sessions has been brilliant, and we have received so much lovely feedback from our customers, who have welcomed the idea of learning more about our services and maximising their saving potential. If you’re interested in learning more about PD, sign up here to be notified ahead of the next session.
- 1>Development of the new AdviseInc Platform is well underway, and we are excited to show it to the world. Recently, our focus has been on improving the look and feel of the platform, taking on board feedback from our Beta testers (aka the A-Team) – because user experience matters! Their insight has been invaluable, as we continue to progress development of the platform. Thank you to everyone involved! With the launch fast approaching, stay tuned for updates.
- 1>Our team recently attended the inaugural Health Procurement Summit, joining over 550 buyers and suppliers from across Europe. It was fascinating to learn from our European counterparts, and we enjoyed showcasing our solutions to a wonderfully receptive audience. You can read about what we got up to at the event on our website.
- 1>Thanks to the overwhelmingly positive feedback submitted by our team, AdviseInc earned the Great Place to Work (GPTW) Certification, courtesy of Great Place to Work UK. The certification recognised organisations with 10+ employees that have an overall employee satisfaction rate of 65% or higher in the GPTW survey. Upon consultation, the GPTW team scored AdviseInc highly for reward, generosity, culture, and team management, while also recognising the company for being a “fun” place to work post-pandemic. We are so proud to have such a dedicated and hard-working team, who appreciate our working culture and practices. Thank you to every single one of you.