This all-in-one update is designed to keep you up to speed with everything going on in the world of AdviseInc, so here goes:
- The NEW AdviseInc Platform is live, with hundreds of users already trained and a smooth launch. But what does that mean for our Price Benchmarking and Procurement Dashboard users? Users of the new platform can now access these services under one roof, with the flexibility to create your own analysis and drill down into the information you need at the click of a button.
- 1>We’ve been busy working on the new data platform, and its nearing completion as we streamline our data pipelines and analytics. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates in the coming weeks.Hopefully it won’t affect you (eek) but it will enable quicker time to insights.
- 1>As part of the launch of the new Platform, we’ve been hosting regular training sessions, designed to offer support and teach users how to get the most out of the platform. We’re over the moon with the turnout so far, if you’d like to learn more about these sessions and get involved, get in touch here.
- 1>Very warm welcome to 11 new ICS/ICB and trust teams who joined AdviseInc this last quarter. We’ve had our best quarter for the number of trusts working with us, thanks in part to the many stories of success and savings that our existing customers share.
- We’re continuously developing our solutions to help users get the most out of them, with the first of the new updates being live chat. Platform Plus users now have access to live chat which grants access to our support team through an instant messaging service. There’s many more features planned so keep your eyes peeled!